Friday, November 15, 2013

Peacocks and Sugar Cookies

Today I got to go with some of my favorite peeps to one of my most favorite places...
TAGGARTS!
Yum!
I went with some friends to a boutique in Mountain Green and since Taggarts is only a hop, skip and a jump from there, I suggested we go eat lunch after at Taggarts.  The others had never been there but I knew they would love it as much as I do!  It's quite a ride, but so worth it!  It was snowing in our town when we left and so we were a little worried about the drive through the canyon, but it was just mostly raining up there.
It is so fun to see peacocks just wandering around like it's nobody's business as you walk towards the front door.☺   
 

I can't lie...I go mainly for the HUGE super soft and delicious sugar cookies! I would travel even further for a treat that yummy! They are just the best on the planet! ☺

Once in a while you will see a cute kitty lounging outside on the bench too.  But today we just saw peacocks.  Maybe the peacocks scared away the kitty.  But I doubt it.

 Lynda and I ↑
 Karen and Heather ↓
 We had a lot of driving time in the car and it was so much fun to catch up with these fun girlies and talk about the things going on in their lives.  Getting together for shopping and to eat somewhere yummy is always on the top of my list.
 
 Especially with good company!☺
  
This picture does not do these treats in it justice.  They are the most amazing desserts!☺
I always end up getting the cookies, but one day I am going to splurge and try one of these babies!☺


I ordered the turkey sandwich with pesto sauce and on their homemade pita bread.  Actually three of us did!  It comes with soup (chicken artichoke mushroom) and crackers.☺  Nothing better on a cold and snowy day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home I found my kitty doing the most crazy things!  
Sound asleep in an empty box?  Crazy kitty!
 What is it about a box and a kitty?

 
Bushed kitty!
Too much playing!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Trying out some new techniques on my photo editor.☺
Why?  I have no idea.  Just felt like it I guess!
This ↑ one is called comic book.

Pencil Sketch ↓

This one is HEAT map ↓
 
   
I can even make us aliens!
Okay, I'll stop!  Got just a little carried away!☺

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you made it to Taggarts! When I went with my book club I thought of you and almost felt guilty because I knew you had been wanting to go. WooHoo for YOU!

Jodi said...

We are going together soon! I am already in need of another cookie! I didn't buy enough this time! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails