Thursday, March 6, 2008

And the WINNER is.....

VERY LOUD DRUM ROLL.......

Woo~Hoo!!!


Watch the video to see who won!!!
LOUD APPLAUSE NOW!!!

Congratulations Glitter Graphics

A GINORMOUS thank you to all who entered and made this so much fun!!!

I can't wait for the next one (which is just around the corner) so keep watching and maybe the winner will be YOU!

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog!

Come back really, really, really OFTEN and be sure to say HEY when you do!!!

BTW: It was Jacquie (YEA!!! My prankster at girl's camp!!! See Friday Feast #1) and she wanted the Cadbury and Dove Chocolate!!!


3 comments:

Victoria Wilding said...

I love your blog. I especially love how your youngest son (who shall remain nameless) is such a willing star. His enthusiasm announcing the winner was fantastic. See you guys Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Jodi- I love looking at your blog! Let's do lunch again soon, I had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Guess it's too late to enter now? loo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails