Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feast #4

FEAST ON THIS!
Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

Hmm...probably an 8 unless I am writing fast. Then it's a -8!


Soup

Do you prefer baths or showers?

That's a toughie. I take mostly showers, but I do love a hot, steamy, luxurious, bubble bath when I am sore or really cold. I love to light some scented candles, turn off the lights, open my shutters and just look at the moon from my window (which is right by my tub) while I soak. Now, that is pampering at its finest! Too bad there's not more time to do that more often!


Salad

What was the last bad movie you watched?

I honestly cannot think of one. I don't watch a ton of movies, but the ones I have seen recently have all been really good. I did watch the Five People You Meet In Heaven with extended family over the holidays and almost left in the middle because it was pretty bad up until then. I am glad I stuck it out, because it got much better and ended great.


Main Course

Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

Umm...dare I say blogging? I think it's because I am new at the whole thing. But I do love doing this and reading other's blogs. It has opened up a whole new world of meeting people I would have otherwise never known. It has enriched my life, but I do have to set limits or I could honestly do this for hours on end! You too? And then, of course, there is CHOCOLATE! And the affect it has had on my life has been wonderfully delicious!!!


Dessert

Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

The harp. I think it is so beautiful. Someday I am really going to learn how to play it!

Whew! Barely made it in time again...almost another Saturday Smorgasbord

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love hot baths ; )

I think when you start blogging it is a bit of addiction--I think I'm getting to the point now where it is better. (Wish I could say that the chocolate is not an addiction any more--but think that will ALWAYS BE ; )

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Blogging is definitely an addiction. But, chocolate is right up there too.

Anonymous said...

The best is eating chocolate while in the tub!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails