Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Feast #3

Friday Feast...
Mmm...mm...mmm!!!
Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
I wouldn't really want to be anyone else, but if it's only for a week, that would be awesome! I would choose Princess Diana. NOT NOW of course....but her life before she died (well, actually maybe now would be interesting too!)
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Minus 5! I do not really enjoy talking on the phone. I much prefer to text OR email.
Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
Does tithing count? I also donate to the Primary Children's Hospital and the CF Foundation...plus all those that come knocking on my door!
Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Is it really even necessary to ask this one? CHOCOLATE! Helloooooooooo! Not only could I, but I do!!! It's not just for breakfast anymore! Oatmeal or lasagna would be a close second though. Gosh, now I'm getting hungry!
Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
The whole darn fam...except for ME!!! Whew! And I didn't even get my flu shot this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the whole chocolate thing! Breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!

Unknown said...

Interesting answers. I'm with you on the chocolate thing (but add in a moist warm brownie, a scoop of moose tracks ice cream and drown it in hot fudge and caramel. Then we're talking!

Welcome to the LDS Webring community. You are now an active member! Yeah!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I don't love talking on the phone either, although it depends with whom I am speaking!

Amen on the chocolate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails