Blog Challenge - Day 9
If You Could Have Any Job In The World, What Would It Be?
This was a fun one to think about for sure. But as usual, I had a hard time coming up with just one and so I decided since I am person of varied interests my perfect job would be to have many different jobs in a lifetime. I do have to add that the best job in the world is to be a mother and homemaker and I have been blessed to be able to have that dream job for the past 28 years. One for which I am most grateful.
But for other possibilities, I think the top 10 that I would want to rotate among would be:
- TALK SHOW HOST with a really great partner to host with. There would be so many opportunities to meet so many interesting people and you would have someone do your hair and makeup every single day! And the clothes you buy would be a tax write off! =)
- OWNER OF PET HOTEL - I would love to take are of lots of cats and dogs while their owners were away. Then I could love on them and send them back home without the responsibility of caring for them 24-7. This is not one of those jobs I would want to do for a lifetime, but for a year or two, it would be rewarding.
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNALIST - I would travel the world doing interviews and meeting all kinds of exciting people and seeing the sights of the world.
- ARCHAEOLOGIST / GEOLOGIST -I think it would be exciting to travel the world and dig up old ruins and make exciting discoveries. I have always been intrigued with rocks and I would love learning more about them. But after a while this job would also get very boring.
- CEO at GOOGLE - I have seen how Google pampers their employees and I would love to work in an environment like that doing research.
- TROPICAL ISLAND TOUR GUIDE - This would be a fun thing to do for a while too! I would love to live on an island and just learn about all the interesting facts surrounding it.
- BLOGGER FOR A DAY SPA - Oh wait, I already got to do that! And it was the dream job of dream jobs! I miss it terribly!
- FAMOUS SINGER OR ACTRESS - I would first have to learn how to sing and act, but the perks that come with those jobs would be amazing. But once again, I wouldn't want it forever.
- PERSONAL SECRETARY to Johnny Depp. No explanation necessary.
- CIA or FBI AGENT - I would love to be a part of top secret missions and be on the inside of things going on around us that most of us have no idea about.