Blog Challenge - Day 15
~Bullet Your Whole Day~
- 6:20 a.m. - wake up to alarm - lay there while Dave rubs my feet- force self to get up
- 6:30 a.m. -get showered and ready for the day
- 7:15 a.m. - take McKay's first day of school photo against his minor protests
- 7:30 a.m. - go to high school to pass out schedules to students
- 8:15 a.m. - chat with friends - return home - dig out old photos of McKay, scan photos
- 9:20 a.m. - go with Dave to Sis. Breitenbekers to get him measured for pants alteration - I would normally alter them myself, but these are made of some interesting fabric and I am so not into sewing anymore like I used to be - I'd rather pay someone else to do it for me now
- 9:45 a.m. - head to bank and to get gas
- 10:00 a.m.- head to Logan with Dave to shop for shoes for him
- 11:30 a.m. -eat lunch at The Italian Place Sandwich Shop in Logan - Mmmmm
- 12:00 p.m.- return back to Brigham
- 12:30 p.m. -unload and put away stuff bought at Sam's Club
- 12:45 p.m. -clean out fridge, reorganize fridge, do dishes, clean kitchen, clean garage door and other doors, clean up house
- 2:00 p.m. -get cat inside and pet him- try to get him to cuddle to no avail - start working on today's blog post -check email, Facebook, and Instagram
- 2:30 p.m. -go to grocery store, go to UPS store to buy paper for tablecloth
- 3:30 p.m. -put away groceries, begin to prepare "Back to School" dinner, talk Dave out of canning tomatoes today and into doing jam instead because I'm too swamped
- 4:30 p.m. -make Banana Bars with Browned Butter Icing, Google math equations so I can prepare "chalkboard" tablecloth (and the boys have always thought I just had all those equations in my head!)
- 5:00 p.m. -make "chalkboard" tablecloth, finish preparing dinner, do dishes, set up lunch trays, milk cartons, etc for dinner
- 6:15 p.m. -turn into the "Lunch Lady" and serve
delicious yummydisgusting school lunch to my fam as I have traditionally done every year for the past about 20 years!
- 7:00 p.m. -clean up dinner dishes, clean kitchen
- 7:15 p.m. -turn on Whose Line is it Anyway while finish cleaning, decide I like the old version better with Drew Carey (I watch this in honor of Tyson who loved it!)
- 7:20 p.m. -sit down and read newspaper while still watching Whose Line is it Anyway
- 8:00 p.m. -decide to go for a run since didn't get one in this a.m.
- 8:20 p.m. -realize that's not happening because it's already dark!
- 8:30 p.m. -get online to finish today's Blog Post and catch up on email and Facebook
- 9:00 p.m. -start to can 14 quarts of tomatoes - guess I didn't talk him out of it after all.
- 11:20 p.m. - finish canning and cleaning the kitchen (again!) within one inch of it's life - head to bedroom - get ready for bed - turn on TV to Everybody Loves Raymond - talk to Dave while lying in bed - play Solitaire on my phone - realize how exhausted I am
- 12:15 a.m. -Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz