Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bullet Your Whole Day - Day #15


Blog Challenge - Day 15
~Bullet Your Whole Day~
    • 6:20 a.m.  - wake up to alarm - lay there while Dave rubs my feet- force self to get up
    • 6:30 a.m.   -get showered and ready for the day
    • 7:15 a.m.  - take McKay's first day of school photo against his minor  protests
    • 7:30 a.m.  - go to high school to pass out schedules to students
    • 8:15 a.m.  - chat with friends - return home - dig out old photos of McKay, scan photos
    • 9:20 a.m.  - go with Dave to Sis. Breitenbekers to get him measured for pants alteration - I would normally alter them myself, but these are made of some interesting fabric and I am so not into sewing anymore like I used to be - I'd rather pay someone  else to do it for me now
    • 9:45 a.m.  - head to bank and to get gas
    • 10:00 a.m.- head to Logan with Dave to shop for shoes for him
    • 11:30 a.m. -eat lunch at The Italian Place Sandwich Shop in Logan - Mmmmm
    • 12:00 p.m.- return back to Brigham
    • 12:30 p.m. -unload and put away stuff bought at Sam's Club
    • 12:45 p.m. -clean out fridge, reorganize fridge, do dishes, clean kitchen, clean garage door and other doors, clean up house
    • 2:00 p.m.   -get cat inside and pet him- try to get him to cuddle to no avail  - start working on today's blog post -check email, Facebook, and Instagram
    • 2:30 p.m.   -go to grocery store, go to UPS store to buy paper for tablecloth
    • 3:30 p.m.   -put away groceries, begin to prepare "Back to School" dinner, talk Dave out of canning tomatoes today and into doing jam instead because I'm too swamped
    • 4:30 p.m.   -make Banana Bars with Browned Butter Icing, Google math equations so I can prepare "chalkboard" tablecloth (and the boys have always thought I just had all those equations in my head!)
    • 5:00 p.m.   -make "chalkboard" tablecloth, finish preparing dinner, do dishes, set up lunch trays, milk cartons, etc for dinner
    • 6:15 p.m.   -turn into the "Lunch Lady" and serve delicious yummy disgusting school lunch to my fam as I have traditionally done every year for the past about 20 years!
    • 7:00 p.m.   -clean up dinner dishes, clean kitchen
    • 7:15 p.m.   -turn on Whose Line is it Anyway while finish cleaning, decide I like the old version better with Drew Carey (I watch this in honor of Tyson who loved it!)
    • 7:20 p.m.   -sit down and read newspaper while still watching Whose Line is it Anyway
    • 8:00 p.m.   -decide to go for a run since didn't get one in this a.m.
    • 8:20 p.m.   -realize that's not happening because it's already dark! 
    • 8:30 p.m.   -get online to finish today's Blog Post and catch up on email and Facebook
    • 9:00 p.m.   -start to can 14 quarts of tomatoes - guess I didn't talk him out of it after all.
    • 11:20 p.m. - finish canning and cleaning the kitchen (again!) within one inch of it's life - head to bedroom - get ready for bed - turn on TV to Everybody Loves Raymond - talk to Dave while lying in bed -  play Solitaire on my phone - realize how exhausted I am
    • 12:15 a.m.  -Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   




    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails