Monday, September 2, 2013

Childhood photos

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mae and Ed's house

Me and my brother Jerry






 My mom and Aunt Dixie
 Dance recital. I am the third one over.
 Shelley with Jerry and me.
Me with my brother Jerry and cousins Billy and Mike and dog Queenie
 Mae and Shelley


 Shelley with Billy and Mike


 Rich's mom (grandma Todd), Mae, Shelley, my mom



 My cousin Shelley with my grandpa Eddie Bone
My cousins Billy and Mike with my brother Jerry.
I am in the green shirt (left) right after I got my hair chopped off.
I hid in the bathroom and cried for hours because I looked like a boy! The cute was called Page "boy".
  

 Our camper!









 My mom
 My Pa

 My grandma Helen (my Dad's mom)

Lothar and Sharon (my mom's sister and her husband) and Mae and Ed at Shelley's wedding. 
 My parents wedding photo
My grandparents Mae and Ed Poppleton (my mom's parents)
 My great grandparents
Delwin and Violet Sharp (my mother's maternal grandparents)


My Dad's father (top left) Ira VanDenakker and his parents and siblings

A few not so oldies




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails