Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Post 5 Pictures of Famous People You Find Attractive - Day #21

  Blog Challenge - Day 21
~Post 5 Pictures of Famous People You Find Attractive~


Bob.  He has never lost it.
(I saw him at Lake Powell several years ago as his houseboat was passing ours and I yelled out, "Hey Bob!"  Hey looked over and waved.  I knew it was him because we saw him leave the gas station just a day before.  Gotta love that!)



 Only Johnny has that look...



Tom has been one of my faves for a long time...



Ryan has the most amazing eyes






Oops...  







 Hugh...really what can you say about Hugh?






I have two runner ups...

George just has it...
I wanted to add a picture of Dave, but it said famous people and so I put George on here because Dave gets told that he looks like him quite often.



Bradley Cooper...  definitely shouldn't be a runner up, but it said only five.




The End




Robert Redford, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, Ryan Gosling, Hugh Jackman, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Love your choices, Jodi! This was a post of few words. Nice once in awhile - but don't hesitate to continue with the long posts. I always learn something of value from you!

Jodi said...

Haha... I know it was much less verbose than most. I had to give everyone a breather before today's marathon post!
But I appreciate your kind words!

Jodi said...

Marathon as in LONG, not as in race! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails