Blog Challenge - Day 26
~List 10 People Dead or Alive You Would Invite To Dinner Include the Dinner Menu~
This challenge was a lot of fun! I enjoyed thinking about the many people I could have chosen. I hope in heaven there is a way to meet all of the interesting people that I didn't have a chance to meet and get to know down here.
Just the thought of these 10 people interacting together around a dinner table was fun to comprehend.
Here's my guest list:
- Tyson - he would have to be invited because I haven't had dinner with him for almost eight years now, and I miss that boy! Plus he would be the one to keep everyone at peace and laughing.
- CS Lewis - he is so full of wisdom and knowledge that I would love to glean some of it!
- Audrey Hepburn - she would bring some style and class to the party.
- Joseph Smith - I would love to just meet him and talk to him about so many things.
- Maya Angelou - this woman is a gold mine of life smarts and wisdom.
- Princess Diana - I have always thought she was someone I'd love to get to know.
- Johnny Depp - besides the eye candy, he is just very intriguing. And Tyson would love talking to him I'm sure too!
- Sarah Palin - I don't always agree with her, but she brings an energy into a room and would be very fun to chat with.
- Mary - oh, I would love to learn from her. She has always amazed me.
- Jesus - I saved Him for last because first of all I'd love to see how He interacts with his mother Mary, and also because I know whatever food I prepared once He blessed it, would be wonderful!
This would be a really fun and interesting dinner party for sure! And since I invited Jesus, maybe I could invite a few more even if I didn't have quite enough food since He knows what He is doing when it comes to feeding the 5000. That way I could invite the others that I had to eliminate like → Ronald Reagan, Mitt Romney, Michael Jackson, Elvis, Donny & Marie, Dana Carvey (him and Tyson together could get pretty crazy though!), Oprah, Abraham Lincoln, Ghandi, Marjorie Hinckley and so many others!
The menu would consist of:
Who are you going to invite?