Monday, September 2, 2013

Fresh Peach Pie

FRESH PEACH PIE 

Peach Days is this week and so the peaches are on!
I made a fresh peach pie tonight and it was the best one I've made yet....even after living in Peach City for 20 years!  I love trying new recipes and I do it often, but from now on, I am sticking with this one!  It was a PEACH! (and very easy!) 


I should have spent a little more time making the cream look better, but I was in a huge hurry.  My Pickleball peeps were waiting for me after all!  And since I just "relish" Pickleball, I had to be quick!  Next time I will make it look a little more enticing!  But hey, it tasted  peachy king!  Mmmm........
 
Peach Glaze
 

3 Tbl Peach Jello (orange works too)

3 Tbl sugar

2 Tbl cornstarch

1 Tbl flour

1/2 cup water


Mix dry ingredients, add water stirring with a whisk to boil. Set aside to cool.  Cut 8 peaches and pour glaze over peaches - mix carefully.  Pour into cooled pie shell and garnish with whip cream.

Yeah, this one looks a little better!  It was delish too!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails