Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another Great Fall

 FALL RUN
in Perry Canyon!

No, I don't mean another great fall, as in I fell. (I didn't even fell.  Fall.  Shocking I know!)  But as in --> another amazing trail run in the fall!  Yes, I went on another spectacular gorgeous trail run with some great friends in Perry Canyon today and the leaves were in their prime!
 Beautiful stream!



That teeny tiny white speck is the Brigham Temple.  What a view as the fall leaves framed it.



I wish I could see this everyday of the year!

We don't work the whole time.  We do take some time to have fun.  Our massage train.  Not sure just WHO I am supposed to be massaging.  Some trail ghost I guess! 





Jen, Heather, Dawn, Moi

Maybe we take a little too much time to have fun!  haha

We were trying to do a jumping shot.  It took us several attempts and many fails.

Heather started to strut her stuff while we waited for the camera timer to begin.



  I inverted the colors on this one. ↓ Doesn't do much for the fall foliage.


We just couldn't seem to get it right.

SUCCESS!  Kinda... 


Some special effects


These are Box Elder bug teenagers!  There were hundreds of them!  You can see a few toddlers there too if you look real close.  Ew...



Going down is the FUN part.  As long as you don't trip!


And I didn't!  MIRACLE!

 
 

A little stretching at the end.


LOVE FALL COLORS!!!
LOVE TRAIL RUNNING IN THE FALL COLORS!!!

LOVE RUNNING WITH FRIENDS ON THE TRAIL IN THE FALL COLORS!!!
LOVE GOING TO MAVERICK FOR A COOKIE AND DRINK AFTER RUNNING WITH FRIENDS ON THE TRAIL IN THE FALL COLORS!!!

Maverick has THEE best cookies!  I mean really!  I mean really really! I mean really really really REALLY thee best!
Good thing I don't live super close!  And good thing the only time I really go there is after a very hard and strenuous trail fall run without falling. I earned ONE OF THESE ↓
If I did fall, I would've earned TWO! 
I got two anyway! Shh...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

The pictures of the beautiful leaves are amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails