Sunday, October 6, 2013

Getting to Know You Note


 GETTING TO KNOW YOU


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7 a.m. (slept in)
2. How do you like your steak? Well Done! ~ NO pink ~ okay, almost burnt!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter (the latest one- not sure what #)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Rarely watch TV.....but probably The Office or the Discovery Channel
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I want to say Bountiful, UT or on the Oregon Coast...but when it comes right down to it, I would have to say right where I am.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A brownie and then Special K (dessert first!)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms, ALL seafood, anything weird.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Old Spaghetti Factory, Kua Aina (in Hawaii), Hires Big H, The Greenery. Olive Garden, Maddox...shall I continue? Love to eat!
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Cadillac Escalade
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a cute top
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy, Japan, Israel, Australia, any where tropical
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full!
15. Where would you want to retire? Hawaii or Oregon
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning....all peaceful and quiet. But I also like it late at night.
17. Where were you born? Ogden, UT
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball or football. Oh and ice skating
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Michael Jackson
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? You
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? You
22. Bird watcher? Maybe humming birds
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither. Does that mean I'm not a person?
24. Pets? Sadly NONE :(
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? Hmm....I won the Sego Lily Blogger contest, but I think you already know that since I hounded you all to death for votes! Thanks btw!
26.What did you want to be when you were little? School teacher or dental assistant
27. What is your best childhood memory? When my cousin Shelley would come visit us in Reno.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat
29. Are you married? Yes
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always! Especially if I'm driving!
31. Been in a car accident? Yep
32. Any pet peeves? People who drive slow in the fast lane, boys who don't flush the toilet, clean clothes put in the dirty clothes hamper, people being wasteful.
33. Favorite pizza topping? The works (minus olives)
34. Favorite Flower? Lilacs
35. Favorite ice cream? Blue Bunny Pistachio or Farr's Licorice
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Fazolis
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Hmmm...like I can remember that far back.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Julie
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pottery Barn
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Everything I do is sponaneous
41. Like your job? Love it!
42. Broccoli? Yum especially fresh from the garden
43. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii and the Oregon coast
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Went to lunch yesterday with a bunch of friends.
45. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer and I can hear in the background a video game my son is playing downstairs.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple!!!!!!!
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zip
48.How many are you tagging for this quiz? Hmmm...not sure
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 2:45 p.m.
50. Coffee Drinker? Nope

ANOTHER GETTING TO KNOW YOU NOTE
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Not sure...but I am sure it was something involving chocolate. Oh wait! It was a dry fruit loop!

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
Chuck E. Cheese! I even said "cheese" for the photo!

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes I can, but I suck!

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Cindi Lou Who....reading HER 'getting to know you' note. She is always so entertaining!

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
Fell asleep around 11 pm on my big chair watching BYU Ed Week Broadcast. How boring is that????

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Hawaii, Oregon, or Bountiful.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yep, on my 5th date with Dave. It was our first kiss. It was at Derk's Field baseball stadium in SLC.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Facebook friends??? That would be Audrey!

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I think they can for sure.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Well, I heard he was a quack, but I've never met him. I'm sure he's wonderful!

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Heck I don't know...how about yesterday! ;o)

12. Who took your profile picture?
Dave

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My massage therapist at Sego Lily.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Not even close!

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Easy! I rarely watch it anymore. Take my internet though and you die!

16. Are you upset about anything?
Yes'm

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Gosh, I hope so. If not what is the point of even existing????

18. Are you a bad influence?
Who ME?

19. Night out or night in?
Have to attend a parent's football meeting. Doesn't sound much like a night out though!

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Cell phone & chocolate!

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My mom. She had surgery a few weeks ago.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
From Taylor. It says: "No I'll get one with Justin. Were gonna watch volleyball."

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Fine

24. Do you hate anyone?
Not at the moment.

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find
Lots of messages from great friends. I ♥ my friends! So glad to be back in touch with so many I lost touch with!

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Is chocolate considered a drug????

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes....and I really don't like it.

28. What song is stuck in your head.
♫"Take me away, to better days..."♫

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Publisher's Clearing house....with a HUGE check!!

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Yes I would!!! So get busy Skyler!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
I get to watch Taylor's football game! LOVE watching his games!!!

32. Do you think too much or too little?
I WAY overthink things!!

33. Do you smile a lot?
I try! ☺

A to Z tag

March 15, 2009 at 11:31pm
A to Z_I tagged you 'cuz I want to know about you!!
Share

A - Age: 18 years old (inside) ;)

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: You guess....I live with all males!

D - Dad's Name: Charles Dean

E - Essential start your day item: Workout

F - Favorite food: Chocolate - Lasagna (not Chocolate Lasagna - though that has possibilities!)

G - Gold or Silver:Gold

H - Height: 5'4 and 3/4"

I - Instruments you play: Piano

J - Job title: Domestic Goddess and Queen of the castle!

K - Kid(s): Five amazing boys!

L - Living arrangements: With my fam

M - Mom's name: Suzanne (Suzie or Suz)

N - Nicknames: Jode, Jo, Jo-Jo, Jodi Mae, JM, VD, Hey Mom!

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: First time when I was 8 years old for a minor bladder procedure and five times since with the birth of each son. Numerous (way too many to count) with my son Tyson.

P - Pet Peeve: People not putting their things away, cell phones going off in a church meeting or movie,

Q - Quotes you like: "We cannot tell what may happen to us in the strange medley of life. But we can decide what happens in us...how we can take it, what we can do with it...and that is what really counts in the end." -Joseph Newton ♥ "I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances." ~Martha Washington
♥ "It's all about choices"♥ "The heart has reasons that reason does not understand"♥ "If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough."

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother

T - Time you wake up: 5:30

V - Vegetable you dislike: I pretty much l♥ve all veggies! I once ate so many carrots I turned orange!

W - Ways you run late: Trying to squeeze in one more thing

X-rays you've had: Many

Y - Yummy food you make: Chinese Bok Choy Wok, Crepes, Earthquake Cake, lots of yummy soups, homemade bread...okay I better stop, I am getting hungry!

Z - Zodiac: Leo

YES OR NO Tag

February 18, 2009 at 4:10pm
1. You can ONLY answer Yes or No!
2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages or comments you and Asks!

Kissed any one of your facebook friends? YES

Been arrested? NO

Kissed someone you didn't like? YES

Slept in until 5 PM? NO

Fallen asleep at work/school? NO

Held a snake? YES

Ran a red light? YES

Been suspended from school? NO

Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident? YES

Been fired from a job? NO

Sang karaoke? NO

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? YES

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? YES

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? YES

Kissed in the rain? YES

Sang in the shower? YES

Sat on a rooftop? YES

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? YES

Broken a bone? YES

Shaved your head? NO

Blacked out from drinking? NO

Played a prank on someone? YES

Felt like killing someone? YES

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? YES

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? YES

Been in a band? YES

Shot a gun? YES

Tripped on mushrooms? YES (I thought this literally meant the  mushrooms you eat and I actually did trip on them meaning stumbled with my feet!)

Donated Blood? YES

Eaten alligator meat? NO!

Eaten cheesecake? YES

Still love someone you shouldn't? PROBABLY

Think about the future? YES

Believe in Love ? YES

Sleep on a certain side of the bed? YES

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails