Okay, this is another one of those questions that I am really not too excited to answer. I think there was one similar in the last challenge I did and so it is kind of a boring one for me. You can read that HERE. So I will answer it briefly and then do a question that is more my style.
I like pretty much all kinds of music. With the exception of heavy metal, super hard rock, most rap, and serious opera. But I really do like almost everything else...even bluegrass. As far as how it has influenced me, I believe music has the power to really bring in the spirit and it can inspire us to be better and to help us listen to the spirit as it speaks through music. I think music is one of the most important and wonderful gifts we have been given.
Okay, now onto something a little more interesting. Or not... haha! I am going to post another one of the questionnaires I did a few years ago. Someday it will be fun for me to have them published in my blog book, so here goes!
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
*Questions answered in 2009
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7 a.m. (slept in)
2. How do you like your steak? Well Done! ~ NO pink ~ okay, almost burnt!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter (the latest one- not sure what #)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Rarely watch TV.....but probably The Office or the Discovery Channel
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I want to say Bountiful, UT or on the Oregon Coast...but when it comes right down to it, I would have to say right where I am.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A brownie and then Special K (dessert first!)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms, ALL seafood, anything weird.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Old Spaghetti Factory, Kua Aina (in Hawaii), Hires Big H, The Greenery. Olive Garden, Maddox...shall I continue? Love to eat!
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Cadillac Escalade
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a cute top
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy, Japan, Israel, Australia, any where tropical
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full!
15. Where would you want to retire? Hawaii or Oregon
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning....all peaceful and quiet. But I also like it late at night.
17. Where were you born? Ogden, UT
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball or football. Oh, and ice skating
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Michael Jackson
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? You
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? You
22. Bird watcher? Maybe humming birds
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither. Does that mean I'm not a person?
24. Pets? Sadly NONE :(
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? Hmm....I won the Sego Lily Blogger contest, but I think you already know that since I hounded you all to death for votes! Thanks btw!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? School teacher or dental assistant
27. What is your best childhood memory? When my cousin Shelley would come visit us in Reno.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat
29. Are you married? Yes
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always! Especially if I'm driving!
31. Been in a car accident? Yep
32. Any pet peeves? People who drive slow in the fast lane, boys who don't flush the toilet, clean clothes put in the dirty clothes hamper, people being wasteful.
33. Favorite pizza topping? The works (minus olives)
34. Favorite Flower? Lilacs
35. Favorite ice cream? Blue Bunny Pistachio or Farr's Licorice
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Fazolis
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Hmmm...like I can remember that far back.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Julie
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Pottery Barn
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Everything I do is spontaneous
41. Like your job? Love it!
42. Broccoli? Yum especially fresh from the garden
43. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii and the Oregon coast
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Went to lunch yesterday with a bunch of friends.
45. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer and I can hear in the background a video game my son is playing downstairs.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple!!!!!!!
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zip
48.How many are you tagging for this quiz? Hmmm...not sure
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 2:45 p.m.
50. Coffee Drinker? Nope
ANOTHER GETTING TO KNOW YOU NOTE
*Also answered in 2009
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Not sure...but I am sure it was something involving chocolate. Oh wait! It was a dry fruit loop!
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Chuck E. Cheese! I even said "cheese" for the photo!
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes I can, but I suck!
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Cindi Lou Who....reading HER 'getting to know you' note. She is always so entertaining!
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Fell asleep around 11 pm on my big chair watching BYU Ed Week Broadcast. How boring is that????
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Hawaii, Oregon, or Bountiful.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yep, on my 5th date with Dave. It was our first kiss. It was at Derk's Field baseball stadium in SLC.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Facebook friends??? That would be Audrey!
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I think they can for sure.
10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
Well, I heard he was a quack, but I've never met him. I'm sure he's wonderful!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Heck I don't know...how about yesterday! ;o)
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My massage therapist at Sego Lily.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Not even close!
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Easy! I rarely watch it anymore. Take my internet though and you die!
16. Are you upset about anything?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Gosh, I hope so. If not what is the point of even existing????
18. Are you a bad influence?
19. Night out or night in?
Have to attend a parent's football meeting. Doesn't sound much like a night out though!
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Cell phone & chocolate!
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My mom. She had surgery a few weeks ago.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
From Taylor. It says: "No I'll get one with Justin. We're gonna watch volleyball."
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
Not at the moment.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Lots of messages from great friends. I ♥ my friends! So glad to be back in touch with so many I lost touch with!
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Is chocolate considered a drug????
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes....and I really don't like it.
28. What song is stuck in your head.
♫"Take me away, to better days..."♫
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Publisher's Clearing house....with a HUGE check!!
30.Wanna have grand-kids before you’re 50? (well that didn't happen!)
Yes I would!!! So get busy Skyler!
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
I get to watch Taylor's football game! LOVE watching his games!!!
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I WAY over think things!!
33. Do you smile a lot?
I try! ☺
These are fun for me to go back and read about what was going on four years ago! Sorry if they bored you all to death! =)