Sunday, October 6, 2013

What Are Your Dominate Sides? ~ Day 6

What Are Your Dominate Sides? ~ Day 6

This seems like a pretty lame question.  The answer for me is:
RIGHT

Okay done. 

Therefore, I am going to answer a different question, that actually makes me think.

I am copying and pasting two questionnaires that I was tagged in way back when on Facebook.  The first one is called My Firsts.  The second is called Senior Year.  The answers are from February 2009.  So here goes:

My Firsts.....
1. Who was your FIRST dance date? A guy from Weber High...can't remember his name!
2. Do you still talk to your first love? No
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? When I was about five my Uncle who was from Germany, gave me a sip of his beer. Shame on him!
4. What was your FIRST job? Baton teacher for Linda's School of Dance(?) in Roy.
5. What was your FIRST car? Beige Comet
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Taylor
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Holly (my fitness trainer) because I didn't hear my alarm and knew I was going to be late to her class this a.m.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Miller in Sparks Nevada
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To San Diego when I was about 11 with my grandparents to see my cousin Shelley.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Lisa Adaki - also from Sparks, Nevada
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably at Sandy Cains
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Dave
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was a flower girl with Sandy Gailey for my cousin Shelley's wedding. She married Sandy's brother.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Went to my cardio class...late!
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Bay City Rollers! Woo-hoo! I was about 12!
16. FIRST tattoo? No tattoos!
17. First piercing? Had my ears pierced when I was 14 and I was scared to death!
18. First foreign country you've been to? Mexico -Tijuana
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? The Shaggy Dog or the Herbie movies.
20. When was your FIRST detention? I didn't actually get put in detention but I broke a window at TH Bell Junior High. Me and some friends had stayed after school and I was leaning my foot against the glass on the side of the door and for some reason I spun around real fast and when I tried to stop, my foot hit the glass and went through it! The mean janitor was an eye witness and took me immediately to the principal's office. I had to pay for the broken window. Sheesh!
21. What was the first state you lived in? Utah
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Shauna
23. Who was your FIRST crush? Timmy Pettapus - Sparks again
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? How to play the harp 

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? I'm just sure ya all will

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 18, 2009

 IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR...
1. Did you date someone from your school? YES
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? NO
3. Did you car pool to school? YES - either in Lisa's LTD (Lisa's Traveling Dump) or my Mom's stylin' Cutless Supreme!
4. What kind of car did you have? I had NO car. :o( I had to borrow my parents. We were not spoiled back in the day. We were happy to walk two miles (in the snow) uphill to school each day!
5. What kind of car do you have now? Escalade SUV
6.What kind of car did you want? A LIME green Honda Civic
7. Its Friday night…where are you now? Usually out with Dave or with our friends. Or home waiting up for the boys to get home.
8. It is Friday night…where were you then? Dragging the vard. Egging cars (getting chased with Lisa screaming!). Eating at Tony's Pizza or the Grizzly Bear with my friends (except when we had to go to Arby's for picky Bonzo! ;o)) Driving by boys houses we liked and getting caught.
9. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at Burger King with about six of my friends. I "had it my way!" Good times! Can't believe we didn't get fired!
10. What kind of job do you do now? SAHM. LOVE IT! The best job in the world!
11. Were you a party animal? In a "clean" way.
12. Were you considered a flirt? Depends
13. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Does majorette count?
14. Were you a nerd? See #8
15. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope
16. Can you sing the fight song? Let's see, was it "Onward Lakers"? I think that is all I know of it!
17. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Norene (Mrs. Francis), Miss DeHart, Van Velson, Mr. Morris.
18. Where did you sit during lunch? In the new lounge area unless we were at Kar Kwik or Winchells.
19. What was your school’s full name? Bonneville High School
20. When did you graduate? 1979
21. What was your school mascot? Good question! A Laker I guess. Maybe it was Larry Laker! Remember him?
22. If you could go back and do it again,what would you do? Definitely get to know certain people better.
23. Did you have fun at Prom? NO! I was home in bed with the chicken pox! I had my dress and I was all excited to go, but four days before I got the world's worst case of chicken pox!( thanks to other contagious people that liked to share the love!♥) My date didn't believe I had them when I told him. Grrr...
24. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No
25. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Not sure
26. Do you still talk to people from school? Isn't that what I am doing right now?
27. School Colors? Blue and Gold
28. What celebrities came from your high school? I think Ed Eyestone would have to be in the 'running' for that one.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails