Monday, October 21, 2013

Who is the Most Famous Person You've Met? ~ Day 18


I'm not sure who is the MOST famous.... Besides, I thought it would be fun to rack my brain and see how many names I could remember.  This post is renamed The Name Dropper.  hahahaha  But I really think it's fun to list them because one day I won't remember any of them.  I am already forgetting some.....dang!




    Celebrities:
  • Farrah Fawcett (she was at our hotel when I was at a dance convention in SLC)
  • Liza Minnelli (met her in San Francisco at her outside dressing room door)
  • Cloris Leachman (met her in SLC at the Salt Palace)
  • Robert Redford (waved from his houseboat to our houseboat on Lake Powell when I yelled,"Hi Bob!")
Sports Figures:
  • Steve Young
  • Thurl Bailey
  • Nago NFL guy


Authors:

  • Richard Paul Evans
  • Glenn I. Latham
  • Stephen R. Covey
  • The Eyres
  • The Fly Lady


Local Celebrities:
Governor Leavitt
Jackie Leavitt (first lady)
Governor Herbert
Jeanette Herbert (First Lady)
John Huntsman Senior and Karen Huntsman at  their Deer Valley cabin
Mary Kaye Hunstman
Carole Mikita
Jane Clayson
Good Things Utah hosts (Nicea Dearing, Angie Larsen, Reagen Leadbetter)
Brooke Walker
Amanda Dickson
Len Randolph

Religious

  • President Ezra T. Benson
  • President Thomas S. Monson
  • L. Tom Perry
  • David B. Haight (sang HB to Tyson)
  • Barbara B. Smith
  • Sheri Dew
  • Elaine S. Dalton
  • Michalene Grassli
  • Margaret Nadauld
  • Camilla Kimball
  • Paul H. Dunn
  • Bishop Gary Stevenson
  • Carol Stephens
  • Ann Dibb
  • Richard G. Scott
  • Gen RS Pres?
  • Elder Wirthlin

Musicians
  • Donny Osmond
  • Alan Osmond and sons and wife Suzanne
  • Liza Minnelli
  • Michael Ballam
  • Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Bands
  • Bar J and Babe Humphreys
  • Elvis (my mom)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails